- Workingon volume hiring and being efficient with targets assigned from time to time.
- Sourcingcandidates from various job portals, online networking sites as well as word ofmouth.
- Arranging andconducting initial interview screening rounds with candidates.
- End toEnd recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding candidates and completing joiningformalities.
- Maintainingdaily performance trackers.
Ideal candidates for this positionshould ably demonstrate the following:
- Goodcomputer knowledge
- Focusedand detail oriented
- Abilityto stretch and handle pressure
- Abilityto multitask and process oriented
- Excellentwritten and spoken skills
- Abilityto speak to seniors confidently and represent the department
- Proficientin advanced MS Office - Word and Excel
- Abilityto work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Energeticand flexible
At Thomson Reuters,we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired bythe impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe inwinning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing throughchallenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations thathelp shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make adifference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inour operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender,including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteranstatus, or any other protected classification under country or local law.Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employerproviding a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Comejoin us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top