- Develop, implement and maintain front-end of the application using AngularJS.
- Develop, implement and maintain Java based REST services and interfaces.
- Integrate with different services to deliver a super-fast user experience for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests and automation
- Work with business analyst in order to understand end user requirements, then translate into an effective technical solution
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- 7+ years of Java , Spring and AngularJS Programming experience.
- Experience in designing ,developing and consuming micro services
- Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development
- Experience with different testing tools and framework like Junit, Phantom JS, Karma
- Experience with different deployment tools like grunt, gulp, gradle, package manager
- Understanding of configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration
- Through understanding of different Design Pattern and knowledge of Java based design paradigms
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top