Technical Integration Manager- IAM
We are the leadingsource of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals,providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is aunique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Technical Integration Manager- IAM, within our Identity and Access Management team. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and business partners to design and implement integrated solutions surrounding Identity Access Management (IAM). A successful candidate for this role will have hands on experience in implementing roles based access, dynamic provisioning, real-time risk assessment, secondary authentication, identity management and reporting. These solutions will be implemented in Thomson Reuters data centers, in cloud services worldwide and will be leveraged by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units.
- Own and advance the technical implemention of IAM including design of components and infrastructure.
- Evangelize rigorous identity and access management principles in order to drive adoption.
- Partner with Cloud and Data Center Engineers to develop long-term implementation approaches for IAM to leverage new technology offerings for automated deployments and monitoring.
- Partner with Business Unit engineers to ensure IAM solutions align with their short and long-term requirements.
- Proactively monitor and coordinate cross-organizational system integration touch points to reduce or eliminate unexpected or unanticipated integration breakdowns.
- Stay ahead of the development process, analyzing functional requirements & proposing technical solutions.
- Research emerging trends in software development and platforms; evaluate their use within IAM.
- Interact with technology peers to make technical recommendations for application development.
- Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively, actively assessing risk and dependencies.
- Create appropriate documentation and artifacts as necessary.
- Effectively communicate timely and accurate status information to project leaders.
- Seek out and share technical knowledge with other members across the organization.
- Participate as a team member, assisting others and leading technical projects as needed.
- Take personal responsibility to impact results, deliver on commitments, and reduce costs.
- Develop and mentor the technical skills of less senior members of the indigo technology teams.
- Communicate solutions, implementation direction, and technology strategy through formal and informal means to executives, technology management, peers, and development staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related or BS/BA and equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of design and implementation experience in the identity space; experience with Identity Access Management and associated technologies. E.g. Sailpoint, Oracle Identity Governance, One Identity Manager
- 5 years of information security experience in firms with a global presence.
- Multi-Factor authentication implementation experience leveraging both PKI and one time password based technologies.
- Deep understanding of SSO technology including SAML and Kerberos
- Deep understanding of identity solutions leveraging Microsoft technology such as Active Directory, Azure AD and ADFS.
- Experience with cloud identity platforms for both direct integration with cloud services and extension to traditional data centers.
- Ability to design appropriate instrumentation of identity platforms in order to detect unauthorized use of privilege.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills to reach binding agreement on implementation approaches for a project.
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills (including oral, written as well as listening proficiency).
- Strong issue resolution and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate creative solutions.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with UNIX a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top