Technical Customer Support Executive Mandarin Speaker
- Provide industry-leading technical support for Customers in Mainland China and Taiwan using Refinitiv applications and products
- Work closely with internal teams to provide seamless customer experience.
- Log and classify queries, requests, and take timely actions accurately.
- Track/progress resolution and provide proactive timely Customer updates until issue resolved.
- Identify and escalate multi-client / Street wide outages. This would include escalations to the Team Manager and other support, sales, technology or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Strive to improve customer experience
- Business level English and Mandarin language requirement. Cantonese will be a plus but not must..
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional experience in either the Financial Markets or in a Customer Service role
- Financial Markets knowledge or aptitude for quick learning
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical thinking
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding our customer's needs
- Ability to learn new technologies and principles quickly and work in an environment that is continually changing and adopting new techniques and technologies.
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top