Technical Care Consultant
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
Our Technical Care Helpdesk is currently seeking a reliable, personable and proactive individual with a passion for customer service. Reporting to the Team Leader Technical you will be part of a team supporting our customers in both Australia & New Zealand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls and emails in a timely manner
- Taking full ownership of complex issues/enquiries through to resolution
- Resolving network and access issues
- Provide services for online platforms
- Creating and removing users, suspending users and investigative work if system not working
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology (preferred
- Microsoft and / or ITIL Certification (preferred but not essential)
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a mixed contact role (phone, email, F2F)
- At least 18 months experience in a helpdesk/technical support environment
- Using Salesforce (SFDC) and/or SAP OTC/Entitlement (distinct advantage)
- All currently supported Windows operating systems (incl. 7, 8, 8.1 & 10)
- All currently supported OSX, iOS and Android operating systems
- Current networking technologies, topology and fault finding techniques
- Packaging, installation and support of enterprise applications in managed environments
Joining our Technical Care team you will have a passion for service excellence, achieve results under pressure and you'll enjoy working as part of a team. In return we offer a development opportunities, professional, supportive and friendly team environment with regular work-life balance activities.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top