Technical Account Manager, Major Accts
To lead professional & consulting services from technical perspective to ensure provision of the best implementation and support for our information and selected productized solutions offerings in a profitable manner.
- Participate in developing technical account strategy with Accounts Managers Pre and Post sales support for providing technical solution.
- Proactive regular meetings with clients to review infrastructure requirements, systems capacity and other technical requirements.
- Regular meeting and contact with clients to review service quality, service issues, satisfaction with technical services and keeping clients informed of progress of any promised actions or remedies.
- Keep clients updated on Thomson Reuters technologies and product roadmaps and ascertain potential prospects for future sales.
- Provide updates for software and configuration inventory. High level project planning and coordination for client site construction.
- Provide cost estimates of technical activities for quotation purposes.
- Monitor and drive Global Service Level Agreement performances.
- Provide expert technical advice to clients and internal customers.
- Support beta testing by identifying suitable sites and gather beta feedback.
- Provide feedback from clients to internal support groups on service expectations and service performance perceptions.
- Provide the technical interface to clients during problem resolutions including keeping clients informed of progress and remedial actions being taken.
- Support Master Support Framework implementations.
- Support achievements of goal for Strategic Targets.
- Value added technical services (e.g. out-of-scope technical services).
Scope & Impact
- Senior role, responsible for service in larger accounts.
- Delivery of co-ordinate and consistent technical account management to the client (contact management, high level relationships, escalation path).
- Focus on high levels of customer satisfaction.
Thorough understanding of customer technology infrastructure and strategy development, ownership, implementation of strategic technical account plan. Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Proven project management skills in a dynamic business environment.
- Significant work experience in open systems environments including networking technologies, different hardware platforms, and current operating systems.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top