Technical Account Manager - Legal Firms
As a Technical Client Manager with Thomson Reuters Legal, you are active in the pre and post sales work at assigned law firms providing technical troubleshooting as required and consulting on Legal products that touch the firm's IT infrastructure and processes. The Technical Client Manager works in an assigned territory adding technical credibility, establishing legal technical thought leadership, and providing support to the sales process as a liaison between the firm's tech personnel and Thomson Reuters Legal.
Participates in the pre-sale consulting for content and solutions product knowledge. Accompanies field colleagues on customer calls, WebEx's, and in person customer presentations.
- Provides on-site technical support for content and solutions products including portal/intranet webpage development, e-libraries, alert management, other legal services, and basic connectivity related network support. Provides post-sale training and cost recovery consulting.
- Manages implementation of Thomson Reuters Legal software solutions, coordinating between the customer's and Legal's resources and personnel.
- Builds relationships with key technical contacts in assigned accounts. Communicated with customers to resolve all technical product issues and product needs, identifies sales opportunities and partners with field colleagues to support revenue growth and divisional goals.
- Tracks and reports technology trends to the team.
- Assists with technical and product training for the field sales and account management staff.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 4-year college degree required
- Legal background within the law or around its technology/tools appreciated
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and common Office applications.
- Knowledge of current core online technologies, e.g., extranets, portals, etc...
- Working understanding of TCP/IP and data communications technologies, experience with HTML.
- Familiarity with datacenter operations issues (disaster recovery, backup, security).
- Ability to build and manage customer relations and conduct formal customer presentations.
Proven business aptitude including project management, problem solving, and resource integrations.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Media-Pennsylvania-United States of America;Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-United States of America;Washington-District of Columbia-United States of America
Back to top