Team Leader - Security Platforms Operations
The role is for a team lead within the Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) group responsible for the support of Thomson Reuters security infrastructure; including Active Directory, Privileged Identity Management, and Endpoint Security. You will lead a global team of security engineers to provide skilled technical support of our current infrastructure security toolset as well as our future security services within the technical operations environment.
- Manage and develop operational support staff located in USA and India (Follow-the-sun model)
- Leading the 2nd level operational support team which includes, responding to alerts, troubleshooting; root cause analysis and problem resolution to meet customer and SLA needs.
- Global support of security tools and infrastructure. This will include Anti-malware tools (Trend OfficeScan, SPNAF), encryption tools (Vormetric and Symantec), Active Directory and Trend Deep Security Manager.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the other IT disciplines inside the larger organization, including network engineering, storage engineering, systems management engineering, and platform engineering in order to provide a first class service to customers.
- Be an integral part of the strategy planning and execution of our security initiatives.
- Working with our partners to define and implement SLAs for the services offered by ISRM.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years operational security leadership experience within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting as least 2 of the above tools e.g. anti-malware and Active Directory
- A working knowledge of the following:
- Systems administration experience in Windows Server and/or Linux.
- Basic TCP/IP principles and current LAN technology,
- Experience with Active Directory or anti-malware tools, in a large corporate environment, is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral / written).
- Strong organizational and agile decision-making skills.
- Flexible approach to leading a global team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Enterprise experience in any Identity Management system including LDAP services
- Knowledge of and experience with Storage technologies, Monitoring tools, and Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of and experience with virtualization platforms a plus ( VMware, Hyper V)
- Knowledge of and experience with AD Recovery and Auditing tools including Recovery Manager and Change Auditor.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top