Team Lead - Help Desk
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The eRecruitment Support Team Leader role has the following responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional Technical Support to our customers by providing inspiring leadership to the eRecruitment Support team.
- Lead by example by resolving customer cases.
- Manage workflow within the Support team to ensure a high level of productivity. Identify and recommend areas for performance improvement.
- Support the team to ensure cases are handled efficiently to achieve/exceed customer satisfaction and timeliness targets.
- Work closely with our development team and second level support areas to drive product improvement and customer satisfaction
- Engage with internal stakeholders to manage process, infrastructure changes and new product introductions. When required, attend business critical meetings and technical recovery calls to provide subject matter expertise on client's issue/escalation.
- Building strong relationships with Sales, Trainers and other frontline customer experience roles to drive a coordinated and consistent experience for our customers.
We are particularly interested in your ability to demonstrate high performance, your wide ranging experience, commitment to service excellence, and leadership ability, in order to drive the right behaviour and values throughout the eRecruitment team.
- Experience in a customer or software support role
- Experience managing a team, preferably in software or tech support
- Ability to motivate and inspire a small team
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and via phone
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications or ITIL qualifications preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top