Team Lead, EMEA Client Relations
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: Team Lead of EMEA Client Relations
Business Unit: F&R Customer Support
Product or Service: REDI
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
We are looking for an experienced electronic trading Client Relations team lead to join our coverage and support team in our London, UK office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in electronic trading and familiar with global equity, options, and futures markets. Excellent communication skills are a must. The candidate must be well spoken in person and over the phone, and have excellent writing skills. We are looking for the right personality that will match our collegial and respectful culture, while putting the needs of our clients first and striving to achieve the goals set by our management team. The candidate must have a demonstrated history of being a thoughtful leader, team player and a flexible mindset and attitude.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Mentor a team of 2 support professionals
- Proactively respond to systematic and market events and effectively communicate events internally and externally
- Lead by example in answering inbound phone calls and responding to inbound emails.
- Work closely with relationship managers to assist them with client queries.
- Mentor and teach junior members of the team.
- Manage client expectations, requests and escalations and ensure SLAs are met.
- Must proactively identify and escalate issues within the proper framework
- Leverage all client coverage tools to monitor and improve the user experience for our clients
- Forecast corporate actions and market events, and broadcast items to the appropriate teams
- Work with DevOps (Level 2 support), Development and QA teams to identify and resolve issues
- Work with Sales and Professional Services department to manage client onboarding and implementation
Relationships will be established and maintained with external clients and vendors as well as internal groups such as Level 2 support, Development, QA, Relationship Management and Sales.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in the equity and derivatives markets
- Experience using an Execution Management System (EMS)
- Fluent with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Direct experience trading electronic markets is a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in managing trading application support desks.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top