Team Lead, Account Management
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
In this role, the Team Lead is accountable for the managing the team with respect to the customer relationship, service and revenue retention. The Team Lead also manages the careers of all assigned staff, and contributes to group process improvement initiatives.
- Manage team members to achieve business goals.
- Offer constructive input and coach to team members on an ongoing basis in order to improve performance.
- Assist team members in formulating development plans and goals that motivate the employee, encourage better performance, and support overall FindLaw strategy and objectives.
- Work with team members to achieve business metrics including revenue & customer retention, and renewal targets.
- Partner with the Manager of Account Management in the interviewing and selection of new team members.
- Proactively review and work with the team and make recommendations to the Manager of Account management process improvement opportunities, recommend solutions and implement changes.
- Assign, allocate, and reallocate resources to and among projects as necessary in order to maximize adherence to schedules and promote a high level of staff utilization and productivity.
- Motivate and manage team members to achieve high levels of performance.
FindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as you read this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 2-3 years of mentoring or people management experience
- 2-3 years of client facing experience
- 1-2 years of managing projects experience
- Knowledge of internet marketing concepts preferred
- Understanding of Project Management concepts preferred
- Proven track record of developing relationships with customers
- Ability to learn new internet concepts and coach team on concepts
- Manage team to customer and revenue retention goals
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 4 Year College degree required, relevant major preferred (Business, Marketing, Communication or other liberal arts programs)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top