TAX Sales Specialist
The Sales Tax Specialist will be responsible for proactively building and managing a pipeline of prospects for our Indirect tax products and moving them through all stages of the sales process from initial qualification to close. The role will require knowledge of ERP and data systems, focusing on large multinational organizations.
The Sales Specialist exists to deliver Leadership across the 4 Practice Areas below:
- Planning - engages with business segments, partners and marketing to ensure Global Tax Technology sales opportunities are identified and targeted
- Pursuit Leadership/Execution - Leverages focus Industries, Existing Customer connects within TR and Competitor knowledge to develop, communicate and execute winning pursuit strategies
- Value Selling - Understands the customer's economic drivers, effectively builds customer relationships with a wide range of customer influences and participates in impact conversations that frame the way Customers think about their business effectively positioning Global Tax Technology to deliver value
- Enterprise Connect - Engages and leverages other LOB's existing customer connect including Partners connect to both win business and develop new markets
- Grow sales in collaboration with account management and utilizing specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
- Major emphasis on opening up new business, both within existing accounts and new customers.
- Assist in key retention situations as required
- Engages in segment account planning for assigned accounts and ensures that GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY opportunities are identified for prospecting Key partners & TR Consulting Services identified in the plan have the capabilities to match the market opportunity within the territory.
- Engages with selected Partners & TR Professional Services to develop joint account plans that enable GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY solution offering to win projects Plans identify marketing planning opportunities for targeted audiences and priority industries for the territory and customer segments
- Engages with Marketing resources to develop targeted audience marketing that generate awareness, interest and pipeline
- Plans define accounts: Solution Specialist should be proactively driving opportunities where GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY has the highest probability of winning
- Leverages the GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY Opportunity Plan to clearly define an opportunity in terms of Pain, Power, Vision, Value, and Control
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Master's Degree in Tax Advice
- Provides subject matter expertise across the different areas
- Analytical and organizational skills as well as strong people and research skills
- High level functional understanding of tax code selection procedures in SAP / Oracle ERP / Oracle Hyperion.
- High level Knowledge of Direct Tax (covering Income Tax returns, Tax Provision, Compliance Management etc)
- Indirect tax domain (calculation of tax & return filing along with process knowledge of tax audit)
- Experience in Big4 desirable
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top