Tax Live Learning Instructor and Content Specialist
- Provide live, on-site training to tax professionals at conferences, seminars, webinars or at client offices.
- Develop course content, as needed, related to our various learning products; including TaxWatch University, Gear-Up, and Checkpoint Learning Webinars.
- Work with subject-matter experts to plan and coordinate development of the above learning products.
- Technically review and edit course content developed by others.
- Travel to seminar sites with some sites necessitating cross-country travel. Amount of travel varies according to need and would typically be 50 - 80 days per year.
- Conduct webinar training events on a variety of technical taxation topics.
- Maintain a minimum instructor rating of 4.5 on a 5.0 scale from course participants.
- Adequately prepare for seminars and webinars and keep technically up-to-date.
Location - Remote (Work from home Virtual) When not Traveling.
- Bachelor degree, advanced degree desirable
- CPA with strong tax experience
- 6+ years of experience with an accounting firm as an experienced senior, manager, or senior manager level with assignments in addressing technical topics and taxation issues, supervising and reviewing work of others, and interacting with clients
- Teaching experience and / or technical writing experience is preferred
- Strong presentation & facilitation skills
- Solid writing skills
- Ability to meet internal and customer deadlines
- Self-starter with discipline to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Solid technical skills related to individual and business taxation
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Charlottesville-Virginia-United States of America;Hartland-Wisconsin-United States of America;East Haven-Connecticut-United States of America;Hazelwood-Missouri-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top