Talent Sourcing Specialist
Are you a highly motivated Senior Sourcing Specialist that loves the hunt for talent? In this role you will identify and engage with talent for positions across the United States. The ideal candidate will utilize multiple strategies including cold calling, online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, market mapping, recruitment marketing and networking. You will partner with recruiters and to understand the requirements and define the sourcing strategy.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to identify required skills and experience to define optimal sourcing strategy
- Source, screen, and qualify candidates for active requisitions and develop a network of potential talent through ongoing relationship management
- Leverage sourcing resources and methods to source candidates
- Develop pipelines of qualified and diverse talent.
- Manage sourcing activity in SmashFly CRM
- Track competitive intelligence on talent competitors and identify labor market trends
- Identify and build outside relationships with specialty organizations.
- Meet/exceed key sourcing performance metrics.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in sourcing and/or recruiting role
- Proven expertise in using standard and direct sourcing tools (social media, corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses, employee referrals) as well as specialized sourcing strategies (contracted research, niche websites, spider/bot web mining) to build robust candidate pipelines
- Strong results orientation and comfort level in working in a high performance, metric-driven recruiting environment
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and proven ability to become a valued, trusted partner by hiring managers and HR business partners
- Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand and changing environment managing multiple searches
- Experience in diversity sourcing methods and approaches preferred
- Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting process preferred
- AIRS Certification a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top