Are you a highly motivated Sourcer that loves the hunt for talent? In this role you will find ways to identify and engage with talent for our Marketing and Product Development teams across the U.S. You will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements of our jobs, the business, and how it fits into the organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with our recruiters and hiring managers to identify required skills, experience, and location to define the sourcing strategy.
- Source, screen, and qualify candidates for active requisitions and develop a network of potential talent through ongoing relationship management.
- Leverage sourcing resources and methods to source candidates.
- Developing pipelines of qualified and diverse talent.
- Manage sourcing activity in our CRM SmashFly.
- Track competitive intelligence on talent competitors and identify labor market trends.
- Build outside relationships with specialty organizations.
- Meet/exceed key sourcing performance metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 plus years experience in sourcing and/or recruiting.
- Proven track record sourcing passive candidates through email and cold calling, screening candidates at all experience levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting process.
- Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand and changing environment.
- AIRS Certified a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top