Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner-Sales (Contract)
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Talent Sourcing Partner to join our Talent Acquisition organization, supporting the US Legal business. This role will build talent capabilities focused on strategic sourcing for field sales and sales support with lead generation, prospect engagement and relationship management. The Sourcing Partner will collaborate with our talent acquisition team to identify, attract and qualify the best talent by building strong pipelines for both current and future Sales roles.
- Create sourcing strategies in accord with recruitment partners and Talent Acquisition/HR Directors to achieve organizations short-term hiring goals.
- Represents the organization at functions and ensures a positive candidate experience throughout the talent process.
- Focuses pipeline building efforts on positions that are identified as critical to current and future business strategy.
- Use labor market tools to advise partners on recruiting and sourcing strategy.
- Conducts market research and investigates new ideas to create effective sourcing strategies as well as tools needed to execute strategies.
- Source candidates using a variety of internet sourcing methodologies, including diverse talent pools; appropriately screen candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines.
- Build lists of potential candidates in company ATS system.
- Acts as the social media and employee referral sourcing expert, identifies and uses non- traditional sourcing strategies to find talent; stays abreast of social media marketing and sourcing approaches including latest tips/blogs, case studies, etc. and engages the team in knowledge sharing.
- Tracks resource allocation/usage, personal performance and develops skills/abilities needed to increase effectiveness in the future.
- Utilize in-house databases, ATS and maintain data integrity of all information and compliance with OFCCP regulations.
- Develops and maintains the sourcing scorecard which provides analytical information/insight related to our candidate pipeline and the value of the sourcing function.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 yrs demonstrated experience performing internet research and talent sourcing activities, including development and refinement of Boolean search strings
- Sales sourcing experience desired
- Successful cold calling and interviewing experience at all levels of a corporation
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting process
- Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand and changing environment
- Focused, results-oriented and works with a sense of urgency
- Possess a high level of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong customer and service delivery orientation
- Understanding of marketing concepts applied to the recruitment industry
- Effective problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Cloud mining, data scraping, mining, and processing knowledge a plus
- Certification in AIRS, LinkedIn Search or other sourcing best practice certification a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top