Talent Acquisition & Organizational Effectiveness Analyst
ThomsonReuters is the world's leading source of news and information for professionalmarkets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology andexpertisethey need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in morethan 140 countries for more than 100 year
Weare passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our businessand our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating toreach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningfulexperiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 140 countries, we workflexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industriesaround the world
Beresponsible for bringing the best talent available in the market aligned withbusinesses talent needs by executing the end-to-end recruiting process. Thisposition will be also assisting in shaping Talent & Development Agenda throughthe implementation of: talent andPotential Planning, Performance Management Process, Leadership Curriculum andEmployee Engagement Management .
- Works with hiring managers to understandhiring needs and creates a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Use a variety of standard and specializedsourcing techniques as needed to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualifiedcandidates
- Utilize behavioral interviews and validatedassessment tools as needed to screen qualified candidates for a final slate topresent to the hiring manager
- Consult with the hiring manager in making thefinal candidate selection for an offer
- Consult with the hiring manager, HBRP's andcompensation as needed to develop the offer package
- Extend and negotiate the offer package
- Execute the Employer Brand Strategy (e.g.: JobFairs)
- Design and keep updated Indicators andmetrics such as headcount, rotation and times of search.
- Assist and lead on talent reviews andperformance management, on-boarding, executive coaching and assessment,diversity, High Potential program, 360s, development programs etc.
- Delivery of workshops to support capabilitybuilding.
- Collaborate in the execution of work environmentand engagement agenda.
- Support and lead multiple talent initiativesand organize logistical requirements for talent events to increase capabilityand performance.
- Communications and marketing: partner withthe HRBPs and the business to increase knowledge of annual processes, programs,and systems through the design and deployment of communications to educateemployees.
- 3-5 years talent acquisition & talent management experience, with some exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Solid relationship skills.
- Human Resources or Psichology degree.
- Advanced level of english.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Workday / Taleo System knowledge
- High ability to read situations and adjust approach accordingly
- Deeper business knowledge required – both internal and external
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top