Talent Acquisition Coodinator
- Working on volume hiring and being efficient with targets assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals, online networking sites as well as word of mouth.
- Arranging and conducting initial interview screening rounds with candidates.
- End to End recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding candidates and completing joining formalities.
- Maintaining daily performance trackers.
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Good computer knowledge
- Focused and detail oriented
- Timeline oriented
- Ability to stretch and handle pressure
- Ability to multitask and process oriented
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Ability to speak to seniors confidently and represent the department
- Proficient in advanced MS Office - Word and Excel
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Energetic and flexible
- MBA - HR
- Minimum 1 year
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top