Talent Acquisition Associate (Contract)
The Talent Acquisition Associate provides end-to-end interview scheduling and coordination support for high-volume Talent Acquisition roles, working closely with multiple hiring managers, internal employees and external candidates.
- Schedule candidates for interviews across multiple formats (e.g., phone, face-to-face, Telepresence/video conference), including requesting availability from candidates and interview panels, and preparing invitations via Outlook
- Provide administrative support to high volume Talent Acquisition Partners on the end-to-end recruiting process
- Book appropriate room(s) as necessary
- Manage candidate and interview panel communications related to interview process
- Responsible for aligned email correspondence received in the Recruiting - Interview Request mailbox
- Coordinate all interview request items in accordance with SLAs
- Respond to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries as needed
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team and support campus/intern initiatives
- Assist with Visa & Immigration requisitions as needed
- Assist with reporting and/or metrics needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be highly proficient with automated applicant tracking systems, working knowledge of Workday preferred
- Must be quality-oriented with the ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize them appropriately
- Must be a detail- and customer-oriented team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
Since this is a contractual role, contractors who accept the position will be hired through our contingent workforce management partner, TalentNet. Contractors will not be employees of Thomson Reuters and will receive a W-2.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top