Talent Acquisition Analyst
The primary responsibilities include:
- Strategize Recruitmentactivities across the department within the processes and policies of the
- Working on volume hiring andbeing efficient with targets assigned from time to time.
- Sourcing candidates fromvarious job portals, online networking sites as well as word of mouth.
- Arranging and conductinginitial interview screening rounds with candidates.
- End to End recruitment fromsourcing to on-boarding candidates and completing joining formalities.
- Maintaining daily performancetrackers.
- Manage the scheduling andlogistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Development of ongoing creativeand cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Responsible for managing TAT onopen positions
- Prepare job descriptions, incollaboration with function heads
- Lead the creation of arecruiting and interviewing plan for each open position in co-ordination withHODs
- Prepare internal and externaljob advertisements, web postings, and specifications for external recruitmentagencies
- Conduct regular follow-up withmanagers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementationon
- a weekly basis
- Develop and maintain a pool ofVirtual Bench in advance of need
- Optimize the use of jobportals, social and networking sites as well as the 'careers site' forrecruitment; Branding
- activities at college campusesto increase visibility and brand recall
- Maintain regular contact withpossible future potential recruits
- Supervise reference andbackground check activities
- Ensure all candidate statusgets communicated to candidates, employees, HODs or agencies
- Administrative Duties andRecord Keeping and participate in HR related projects
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstratethe following:
- Excellentcommunication skills, both written and spoken
- Proficientin advanced MS Office - Word and Excel
- Ability towork under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Energeticand flexible
- Ability tomultitask and process oriented
- M.B.A. or equivalent with proven academic trackrecord.
- 3 years of experience inrecruitment
- We are the leading source ofintelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providingcustomers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a uniquesynthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- AtThomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about ourwork, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As ateam, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, anddeveloping through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries andrealize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making thishappen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be acatalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inall our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender,including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteranstatus, or any other protected classification under country or local law.Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top