Talent Acquisition Analyst
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London, Eagan, Bangalore and Hyderabad, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on http://www.thomsonreuters.com/.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Talent Acquisition Analyst is responsible for the recruiting support and recruiting workflow for Thomson hiring managers for medium to high complex searches for open positions.
He/She will work closely with the Recruiting Manager and the Human Resources Business Partner in understanding and catering to the requirement of the business manager. In addition, the individual is accountable for building good business connect with stakeholders within the organization and ensuing full compliance with Thomson policies and processes.
- Manages delivery of recruitment services to the business groups in India. 20% strategic and stakeholder accountability / 80% hands-on recruiting.
- Manages the relationships with business and HR Partners; ensures that recruiting is consistent with business goals.
- Explains difficult issues to the HR function / and business function that the person is supporting and obtains agreement as needed
- Cooperates and supports in providing all required information for ad-hoc reporting and benchmark of industry best practices in recruiting.
- Continuously improves recruitment process and executes priorities as defined by the corporate and business recruitment leaders.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of Recruiting policies and processes
- Basic understanding of Recruiting tool like Taleo and other HR tools like Workday.
- Delivers recruitment services to individual hiring managers. Handles medium to highly complex searches for open positions.
- Executing on activities that align with operating strategy. Able to negotiate and influence candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Applies a wide range of policies or standards in straight forward situations. Identifies and resolves standard technical and operational problems
- Good understanding of roles, skills & competencies of relevant functional groups in own area. Knowledge of relationships between all relevant groups within BU or Function
- Works on the problem of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, analyzing the data analytics and recommending good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Report regularly to the Recruiting Manager on the performance of business unit been supported from a recruiting standpoint.
- Involve flawless execution of recruiting workflow for all internal and External candidates and ensure that these meet the internal defined process and compliance.
- Monitor the applicant and recruiting information flow to the Recruiting System to ensure timely, accurate and complete data capture.
- Participates in projects and contributes to initiatives within a country / regional level supporting the enterprise vision of the People function.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Graduate in any stream or Master's degree with specialization in Human Resource or Psychology.
- 3 plus years of recruiting experience in a large MNC Corporation is required.
- Experience working in Product Development/Content Volume hiring firm would be a plus.
- Strong result orientation and demonstrated ability to have made considerable impact on the business.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills in order to work cohesively as a team.
- Communicates information effectively and checks for understanding, draft communications for approval, apply executable pieces of high level strategy within remit.
- Good analytical thinking skills and ability to develop and report solid recruiting metrics.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of standard sourcing tools (e.g., corporate websites, general job boards, Taleo, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses).
- Demonstrated expertise in working in global organizations and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated assessment skills in effectively evaluating candidates (training in behavioral event or competency based interviewing a plus)
- Individually handles medium to complex roles of 20-30 open jobs at a time.
- Demonstrated ability to become a valued, trusted partner by hiring managers and HRBPs
- Identify and bring forward specific observations or trends to the HRBP or business manager that could drive change. Able to proactively recommend recruitment strategies and methods to be successful in filling a position.
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage departmental workload. Working knowledge of Taleo is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and briefing materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Decisions require interpretive thinking and judgment in developing solutions
- Business relationships, begin to build COE(Industry Recruitment Connect, Headhunters & Agency Partners) and partnership with other HR functions(HRBP and HR Ops).
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Back to top