Support Team Lead
We are we are looking for a Team Lead to manage a team of Support Analysts within our Government division of Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting.
- Manage customer support and problem resolution for one or more applications by monitoring and maintaining case workflows while maintaining client satisfaction
- Manage support teams including assigning tasks, providing guidance and performing reviews
- Work closely with development, product management and QA to ensure unity in product development, deployment and support
- Manage customer concerns, expectations and priorities
- Conduct status meetings to communicate objectives clearly and accurately to customer support team and management
- Regularly follow-up with customers to ensure a quality support experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor degree in computer or business related field plus a minimum of three years in support or combination thereof
- Five years software testing with SQL or Oracle
- Advanced Project Management experience
- Advanced computer skills and data analysis
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Advanced report writing software experience
- Assessment or Government Tax experience or knowledge
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Business travel is required with frequency determined at the supervisor's discretion
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural, legal, and political environments
- Sitting, eye sight, using hands/fingers, talking, hearing, and occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by the supervisor's discretion
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top