Support Analyst II
eBillingHub™ is a pioneer and leader in legal e-billing with proven solutions that help law firms quickly and effectively respond to client demand for electronic invoicing. Since 2002, we have delivered solutions to hundreds of customers including numerous AmLaw200 firms, as well as medium and large firms in North America and Europe.
The Support Analyst role is the primary technical service contact assisting customers to effectively utilize eBillingHub software therefore meeting their firm's business objectives.
We are looking for a passionate, knowledgeable, and technically savvy individual who manages their time effectively.
- Successfully work through and solve medium to high complexity tickets by interpreting the needs of the customer, determining the solution to the problem and assessing any downstream impact
- Manage a full volume ticket queue accurately and effectively
- Provide guidance to junior support team members
- Gather customer information, research internal knowledgebase and documentation for known solutions, isolate causes and take restorative actions while minimizing disruption to the customer's business operation and document steps taken
- Use internal resources as needed and escalate issues to lead analyst or manager
- Interact with colleagues to resolve customer issues effectively and timely
- Participate in team meetings and contribute suggestions and solutions to increase effectiveness.
- Track inquiry resolution progress and where appropriate, actively call customers with a status update or resolution
- Assist and mentor other support team members, helping them to grow their skill set and understanding of the software
- Ability to handle the middle to top tier of ticket types in a timely and effective manner
- Have good time management and organizational skills to successfully manage a revolving ticket queue between 35 to 50 tickets at any given time
- Respond to and communicate timely and effectively with customers; providing professional, courteous and knowledgeable service.
- Act with an appropriate sense of urgency and follow up to ensure issues are resolved to satisfaction and develop a rapport through successful personal interactions.
- Actively seek and apply knowledge gained from colleagues and other resources and proactively; document and share knowledge with others.
- Acquire and maintain expertise of eBillingHub software products and how customers can utilize and/or adapt software to effectively manage their business both financially and operationally.
- Ensure each customer contact is handled in a manner consistent with the Thomson Reuters brand and values to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of XML, XSL and web services
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Willingness to learn new skills relevant to the job
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external teams
- Advanced knowledge of key areas including front end functionality and security standards
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Prior experience in legal or financial systems
- Prior experience with time and billing system (Elite/Aderant/Rainmaker/ProLaw/Juris/Rippe)
- Familiarity with programming languages (ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strong experience in a technical customer support or systems engineering/integration role
- 3 years technical support or related customer service experience in a software environment
- Strong understanding of SaaS based solutions
- Technical knowledge of MS-Windows, MS SQL Server and fundamental concepts of SQL databases
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top