This position provides front line technical support to find resolution to reported issues with the from Aumentum software.
- Provide daily remote or onsite front line support to clients including logging and monitoring calls in ticket tracking system following Thomson Reuters support process and metrics guidelines
- Escalate unresolved calls to second-line support
- Provide training to clients as required
- Respond to requests and feedback regarding elevated cases
- Measure and analyze incoming software issues to determine root causes and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and report results to manager
- Work with development to identify and test bug fixes and assist QA with software testing as needed, also participates in SIT depending on the product
- Recommends solutions to customer application/content questions
- Maintains a log of problems so that reoccurring problems can be reported to product development/content operations
- Identifies any trends that might be occurring in the submission of faults and works to either train the support analysts or works with product development to produce a plan around these trends
- Identifies process inconsistencies and drives service improvements
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Monitors status of outstanding support issues
- Assists the product development group with follow-up questions
- Other duties as assigned
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Associate degree in computer or business related field plus a minimum of three years telephone support or combination thereof, or four years of telephone support in lei of a degree
- Two years software training experience preferred
- Assessment of Government Tax or Project Management experience or knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Business travel may be required as determined at the supervisor's discretion
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural, legal, and political environments
- SalesForce.Com or Microsoft CRM experience preferred
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by the supervisor's discretion
- Focusing on customers
- Collaborating across boundaries
- Driving results
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top