- 2 positions available – 12 month fixed term with a potential to extend or become permanent
- Bring your accounting expertise to this product and customer focused role
- Excellent career opportunity
- Based in Melbourne CBD
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
About the role
We have 2 Support Analyst (12 month fixed term) positions currently available in our Tax & Accounting division. These are excellent career opportunities that will initially focus on helping with data migrations for our ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax software and move to a BAU application support focused role at a later stage.
These roles will suit a person who is interested in pursuing a career as a Financial Systems Analyst / Business Systems Analyst or a Tax & Accounting Product Specialist.
This opportunity will see you liaising with our customers and internal stakeholders to assist in migrating customers from legacy systems to our new cloud offering. You will also provide 1st level support to clients on all functional aspects of the application and understand issues that are affecting their use of the application and platform.
Reporting to the Manager, Technology Development ANZ, your key duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Owning the product migration processes and responding to customers and internal stakeholders in a timely manner
- Answering, resolving and updating all incidents and service requests from users and logging them in the service management system
- Resolving as many incidents and service requests as possible on the first call / contact
- Providing timely updates to relevant stakeholders and teams
- Contributing to a positive business relationship with our customers, where required
The ideal person will be someone with an Accounting Degree (to be a true software product specialist to our clients) and sufficient technical competency, providing support for complex software products, to end users in a commercial environment. You will bring the following to the role:
- An undergraduate Accounting Degree
- Experience in a client-facing Service Desk or Support Analyst role
- High standard of written and communication skills
- Good numerical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and understand new software products with ease
- Excellent organisation, planning and implementation skills
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you! Please submit your responses to our short application form and include your latest CV.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top