Supplier Information Management Administration Manager
The Supplier Information Management Administration Manager controls the system aspects of the Ariba Supplier Request Form (SFR) acting as a SME on all system processes build within the approval workflow. This role also requires a high sense of Customer Support qualities.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Takes responsibility for system enhancement requirements in SIM as required by the customers, while following the governance approval protocol.
- Maintain the MDRM application for the BPN request purpose as long as the business demands. Even though retired it might be of good use for exceptional processes and solutions. Maintain means provide support, suggest enhancements, work with the development team, control quarterly cycles, test and train where required.
- Take responsibility to test and ensuring a seamless UAT before system changes are implemented in production.
- Be a system administrator to solve adhoc issues and make required system adjustments up to the extent that the admin role is capable of ie no development requirements
- Take full ownership to organize and facilitate the periodic (bi-weekly) SIM Core Team call. During this call system changes are shared as well as upcoming activities, status reports, etc
- Understand full end to end supplier on-boarding process by going through different scenarios
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on the Ariba Supplier Information Management module.
- Continuously assess and improve/optimize the SIM module with the aim to simplify and improve the customer experience.
- Review and enhance the monitoring of the SIM module by continuously assessing and improving/optimizing with the aim to simplify and improve the customer experience.
- Familiarity with creating and running SIM related reports in Ariba for own and requested use.
- Develops and/or improves performance indicators, tools, techniques. Measures current and projects future products and/or services results. Measures accuracy, utility and applicability of tools, techniques, analysis and results achieved. Documents, archives and tracks the tools, models and analysis used. Responds to ad hoc information requests
- Advise on accuracy and quality of data held in Ariba SIM
- Represent the Sourcing Applications team internally and externally to the highest standards of professionalism.
- Adhere to, understand and follow internal Sourcing policies and procedures as an example for the Global Sourcing group.
- Acts as an advocate for the whole supplied on-boarding process
- Operates globally with the flexibility to adjust to regional requirements as required.
- Works closely with the Ariba Enablement team members to ensure appropriate contingency planning is practiced and effective.
- Works closely with stakeholders/users to support continuous improvement activities where suggested
- Works closely with the Sourcing Finance Team to ensure SIM reporting aligns with overall Global Sourcing performance reporting standards
- Other duties/projects as required based on situational requirements and needs of the business
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or an equivalent combination of work experience and educational qualification.
- Overall 4 years of experience and 2 years of related experience in Project Management, Customer Support and basic system configuration skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Attention to detail, accuracy and meeting agreed deadlines
- Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to react quickly, effectively and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Drive & self motivation with the ability to work independently & deliver under pressure
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and concurrent projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels (oral & written)
- Ability to understand and adjust to cultural differences across different time zones
- Maintain a solid understanding of the overall Thomson Reuters company in the area of:
- Annual reports
- Understanding where the company revenue is generated
- Structures, Divisions and Business Units
- Knowing names of major (senior) stakeholders globally
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top