Summer Internship: 2.07 - 3.09.2018
We are pleased to offer you a summer internship in Thomson Reuters Corporation.
During the internship you will join the Fundamentals Team based in Gdynia. In your role you will be responsible for delivering accurate information of Fundamentals data. You will develop and expand your knowledge of the financial markets and financial data.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN TASKS
- Providing the clients with highest accuracy data
- Verifying information available on the product
- Performing IPO research
- Using appropriate language skills to understand and search for financial information
- Building up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices
- Searching for possible improvements in data delivery
- Control of the data available on the products
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Attention to Detail
- Creative thinking and strive for quality
- Good PC skills with knowledge of MS Office
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, French, Turkish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Dutch, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, Russian, Ukrainian, Macedonian
- Eligibility for Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITVE IF:
- You are final years student related to Business, Finance, Mathematics or Economics
- You have knowledge of financial markets and/or working experience in this field
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Job in international environment
- 10 weeks of internship (1 week of training and onboarding included, 280 hours)
- Job Offer for the best interns depending on available vacancies
- Great Internship conditions and atmosphere
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top