Sub Editor, Reuters Japanese News
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
This position requires fast and accurate news judgment and editing skills to ensure Reuters Japanese-language News to provide highly trusted and valuable news to our readers. A successful candidate should also demonstrate a leadership to play a key role in the filing desk, as well as in the Japan Bureau.
- Must be knowledgeable about information needs from our readers and clients in the financial market, who are using our Eikon terminals and website services.
- Must have years of professional experience in a news service and capable of editing and delivering news with speed and accuracy.
- Must have a good track record as effective team leader or teamwork player.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multi-media reporting is desirable.
- Good communication skills in English are desirable.
- 弊社Eikon やその他のサービスを利用している金融市場の読者や顧客の情報ニーズを深く理解していること。
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top