Strategic Program and Initiatives Director
Be a trusted technology advisor and advocate for developing and delivering Thomson Reuters solutions to meet the business challenges and opportunities.
- Lead strategic internal Technology initiatives.
- Work to improve Enterprise Solution Services (ESS) performance
- Be the face of Thomson Reuters Enterprise Solution Services (ESS) organization internally and for the client. Build credibility for oneself and the organization and play the role of a trusted technology advisor, influencer and partner internally and for the client.
- Support ESS technology teams providing guidance in optimization of the ESS processes and delivery quality. Overall responsibility for client satisfaction related to ESS service deliveries.
- Provide senior-level interfaces with clients, actively influencing client engagements and delivery of Thomson Reuters solutions.
- Work with Project Managers and all internal Thomson Reuters stakeholders to ensure highest quality delivery of services, with highest customer satisfaction. Provide Account Planning team with status of active implementations within accounts
- Work with the businesses TRTA, F&R and LEGAL to help define and execute the Account Strategy for the clients. Consult and support Sales teams as a collaborator in the standard Sales account planning and management for all strategic accounts
- Provide thought leadership to external audiences via presentations at conferences, participation in customer advisory board meetings, authoring white papers and similar activities
- Provide thought leadership to internal teams, influencing Solution Architecture, product development/enhancement, integrating various Thomson Reuters solutions and content.
- Minimum of 15 years of Technology related experience including material periods working in strategic, leadership capacity and in customer facing roles
- Relevant experience in Technical Professional Services environment of complex solutions for large and strategic customers. This should include familiarity with business development and sales process, strategic planning and client management, and experience of delivering results from within a complex matrix-ed and global business units within a client organization
- Prior experience of engaging with and influencing technology solutions to C-level stakeholders
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top