Sr UX Designer
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sr. UX Designer with a passion for user centered designs to join the User Experience team.
As a User Experience Designer, you will work closely with users and internal stakeholders from around the globe to design responsive web applications and native mobile apps for iOS, Android and Amazon. This will be an exciting opportunity to apply your UX experience to create high impact user-centered designs. In this role, you will participate in user research, usability testing, information architecture, design and implementation reviews, creating pattern libraries, defining standards and guidelines, perform business analysis, project management and visual design.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on continually evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments and our iterative approach to development processes require a professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Identify requirements by working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into highly usable, efficient and delightful user interfaces for accounting professionals.
- Present designs through wireframes and prototyping
- Create functional and visual design specifications for development teams
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure consistent and standardized designs across the suite.
- Plan and manage time appropriately to deliver high quality work on time.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a design study
- Design and documentation experience of complex interfaces a must
- Expertise in modern visual and interactive web design
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator experience
- Exposure to rapid wire-framing and prototyping tools
- Experience performing usability tests
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with users, developers and product teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects
- Highly creative, organized and passionate about design
- Excellent knowledge of business-to-business applications a bonus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top