Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter. Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's aspirations, as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Thomson Reuters, you will be responsible with attracting the industry's brightest thinkers who are creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world's leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business—and your career.
Bring your passion for innovation and together we'll make a difference.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process on full time roles including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, closing candidates & onboarding
- Provide expertise in recruitment strategy and compliance for hiring managers as they seek to fill positions.
- Source applicants by utilizing cold calling, email, online and face to face networking to identify talent.
- Evaluate applicant's skills, knowledge and abilities through pre-screening to recommend talent for open positions.
- Assist in improving Thomson Reuters's overall recruiting effectiveness through technology tools and stronger hiring manager relationships.
- Utilize multiple creative techniques to identify and attract passive talent not limited to social media, networking, employee referrals and job postings.
- Stay apprised of trends and innovative recruitment techniques and suggests changes to improve current practices.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a strong alliance with HR Business Partners
- Provide assistance to hiring managers with hiring process and best practices
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity while maintaining appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance with local, and government legal requirements (i.e. OFCCP)
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities and proactively provide solutions
- Brand and promote Thomson Reuters through social media as an Employer of Choice
- Responsible for maintaining relationships on campus and on site to improve the candidate experience and identify future employees.
- Responsible for planning and facilitating all recruiting events (receptions, dinners, hotels, transportation, attendees, etc.) at core schools and coordination of onsite interview days
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Recruiting SME to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, to support diverse, qualified candidate pool.
- 7 years of recruitment experience in a large corporate environment or search firm.
- 2 years experience in Reporting, Analytics and Project Management with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 5 years experience directly sourcing candidates from competitors including using standard sourcing tools (professional associations, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses, and social media networking) to build candidate pipelines.
- Experience in Applicant tracking systems. Workday is a plus.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top