Sr. Software QA Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join ThomsonReuters Elite - eBillingHub technology team. The ideal candidate willhave experience in creating test plan, test strategy and test cases in linewith automation framework. Involved inwriting test cases/scripts, test case automation and execution of all testingrequired to ensure that the software meets business requirements. FunctionalTesting levels may include application integration, system, system/networkintegration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testingsuch as performance, volume, load and fallback. Experience with coded UI, C#and good understanding, hands on experience in the test automation. Reasonableworking knowledge of MS Team Foundation Server is preferred. We are alsolooking for someone who is well versed with agile development methodologies(SCRUM).
Elite eBillingHub, part of the Legal EnterpriseSolutions business within Thomson Reuters, is the leading provider of billingsolutions for law firms and other professional services organizations. Wecombine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver acomprehensive set of solutions including Web communications, relationship andcontact management, and experience management as well as proposalgeneration. Today, more than 300 organizations worldwide, including NLJ250, AmLaw 100 and Global 50 law firms, trust us to provide the tools they needto succeed.
- Completed Bachelors in Computer Science or similar technical 4-year degree
- 5 years of QA Experience.
- 3 years of test coordination experience with other testing resources (on/off shores)
- 2 years of API/UI Automation experience using VS
Other key responsibilities/skills:
- Proven to bring success to the team delivering quality releases by creating Test Plans, by providing test Strategies for every feature and by writing test cases for automation and test execution.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with one or more Unit Testing Frameworks
- An understanding of Azure architecture, RESTful APIs and experience working with backend developers to design and consume them for API level automation and limit the UI for user navigation.
- A passion for producing clean, maintainable, robust, well-tested products.
- An eagerness to share what you know learn what you don't
- A good team player.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top