Sr. SCM Engineer
Experience in working on software configuration management or software development of enterprise applications developed using object-oriented and distributed Internet technologies (Java, C , C#, .NET, J2EE, web services, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with software configuration management tools (TFS, VSS, Clearcase, CVS,Perforce, etc.) and techniques used in automated solutions (MSBuild, Ant, perl scripts,etc.).
- Strong bias for action and passion for taking initiative, accepting personal responsibility to deliver on commitments, having courage to raise issues, and proactively working to resolve issues and remove barriers in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of Linux and Shell scripts.
- Knowledge of Application servers(Websphere) and webserver(Tomcat)
- Execute the day to day build/deploy requests as per the request from the Dev team or Release Management team
- Partner with software development teams and other organizations to ensure their needs are being met and that our services are adding value.
- Research and implement new, innovative ways of providing quality SCM services.
Willingness to work in shifts.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top