Sr Reward Analyst
Jointhe Reward Consulting & Delivery Team and partner with the Reward managementin driving the agenda to deliver key business results. The role has a combinedneed for day-to-day benefits & compensation analysis, market research, systems& technology support, and project work.
MajorAreas of Accountability:
The positionwill be a part of the Group Reward to support all Reward matters across Global OperationsCenters. The broad areas includedelivery of Group Reward and client Reward projects, provide advice to HR Partnerswhere needed, and support Group Reward programs and processes for consistentexecution across Operations Centers. The role will require a blended skill set thatbalances domain knowledge/expertise and technical acumen.
Therole will be responsible for the following key areas of accountability:
- Analytics. Conduct complex analysis across both benefits and compensation disciplines, work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation and research of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Benefits plan utilization, trends, and vendor tools
- Preparation of meaningful and comprehensive reports for management and benefit committee meetings
- Auditing of plan vendor records against payroll and other internal HR databases
- Completion of market surveys and assessment of results
- Data analysis, reporting and benchmarking
- Support for salary and bonus reviews
- Benefits Advisory and Management. Complete understanding of daily work processes. Collaborate with HR Operations to drive opportunities for process improvement in benefits management. Coordinate with vendors on benefits policies and benchmarking
Reward Consultation. Usesdomain and technical acumen to educate HR, managers and employees oncompensation policies, philosophy and practices. Responds to inquiries andcoordinates the dissemination of information as needed. Interpret the data andshares insights and findings from the analysis conducted. Contributes to thedesign, planning and implementation of compensation programs, initiatives,policies and procedures and provides value-added analytical support within theregion in all areas of reward and recognition within the context of ThomsonReuters reward strategy.
- Annual Compensation Planning (ACP)
- Work with relevant internal constituents to ensure overall data integrity of compensation information.
- Participate in the testing of ACP systems to optimize performance
- Support the team with education and training of HR stakeholders, query handling and data reporting
- Provide data analysis / audits and reports during the cycle
- Market Research. Drive market research and competitor intelligence around current or emerging practices across benefits & compensation. Develop market knowledge of the competitive landscape across Global Operation Centers
- Project oriented work. Support Group Reward (Benefits & Compensation) projects & initiatives. May lead and manage smaller projects or reviews
- Training & Education. Support or undertake the development and delivery of benefits and/or compensation process documents and education modules for team or other stakeholders to promote cross-discipline knowledge and expertise
- Must be proactive, show initiative and be responsive to inquiries received to ensure high satisfaction level
- Excellent project management-type skills: adept in delivering results in a matrix environment with responsibility for supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong proficiency in MS office Suite with special consideration for Excel, Access
- Able to assess data/trends to build business cases for recommendations
- Proficient with Workday databases
- Basic retirement and health & welfare compliance and administration knowledge for India preferred
- Superior collaboration and communication skills; ability to build relationships within an organization
- Demonstrated effective teamwork. Resourceful and proactive in soliciting assistance, when needed.
Above 5 years of experience across thefull spectrum of Compensation and Benefits, with a strong focus on Compensation.Experience with mid-sized project management
Good functional experience incompensation and benefits analytics. Exposure with Workday is ideal.
Education: Graduate degree/equivalent experience required
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top