Sr. Product Manager, Digital Identity
Sr. Product Manager, Digital Identity
Location – Atlanta, GA
This brand new role serves as the primary product manager for the newly created Digital Identity team within Thomson Reuters. In a world of global online transactions and commerce, digital identity – the sum of all digitally available data about an individual – is increasingly the cornerstone of the connected world. Identity theft, fraudulent transactions, and shadow movements of money take place on a daily basis.
This Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for exploring what is possible in the evolving digital identity space, defining product requirements, and partnering with design and engineering to bring the solution to life. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work with a broad set of stakeholders to define, test, validate, and implement new ideas that drive value to the customer and the business.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Manage cross-functional coordination to test and validate new ideas, features and capabilities through all release phases including requirements, design, specifications, development timelines, acceptance criteria, and deployment
- Define, design, and prioritize required capabilities, features, functions, user stories, release cycles, and long term product roadmaps
- Work with engineering and UX design team to incorporate requirements into Agile development cycles/sprints to ensure capabilities are developed and prioritized in accordance to the defined stories
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements and feedback in order to drive innovation and increase product adoption and customer retention
- Manage the prioritization process for bug fixes and performance issues (severity, etc.) to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop comprehensive product definitions, proposals, and business cases which result in new marketable products and services
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- BS/BA degree in technology or related field; Advanced degree preferred
- 5 years of product management experience within an agile development and customer journey environment
- Experience building and launching new greenfield products is a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital identity space and related emerging technologies preferred
- Ability to partner and drive results in a highly complex, and matrixed structure
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated to achieve goals
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to meeting deadlines and following established processes and policies
- Ability to build positive and productive relationships across the business, while ensuring decision making process is efficient, thoughtful and thorough
- Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments and manage unstructured issues, organizing them into solvable, prioritized projects designed to meet goals
- Ability to direct and influence globally dispersed cross-functional teams: business owners, customers, subject matter experts, project managers, designers, software engineers, and testers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present information in a variety of different formats and influence all levels of the organization, including senior executives
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top