Sr. Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager within the Tax & Accounting division will play a key role in the success of Thomson Reuters (TR) ONESOURCE (OS) technology partnerships, leading the strategic development and execution of marketing plans to build awareness and drive demand for the TR OS and partner-joint solutions. This person will work closely with external partners and internal sales and marketing stakeholders, ensuring the TR OS value proposition is clearly understood and reinforced throughout the partners' companies, as well as well as driving the end-to-end lead generation process within key alliances that show measurable partner-generated pipeline. This position requires a blend of abilities including building and managing relationships; creative thinking on strategies and programs; managing Marketing Development funds and budgets; and ensuring programs are successfully managed and measured through key business KPIs and metrics.
- Plan and deliver effective marketing programs which build eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth. Marketing programs could include building campaigns content, multi-city seminar event series, tradeshows, webinars, digital & social media campaigns, and more
- Evangelize TR OS products, and provide training and business/product updates to alliance partners
- Identify, recommend, and participate in key event, user groups, or conference opportunities that will contribute to the adoption of OS solutions within our partners and clients/prospects
- Build effective relationships with internal marketing/sales and external partner stakeholders
- Work with all relevant partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 7-10 years of experience in sales and marketing or business development in the information technology industry (software and cloud) or a service/solutions organization in the digital marketing space
- 3-5 years of prior relevant experience with technology alliance marketing experience
- Experience in working closely with sales, marketing, client services, development, executive management, and product management to meet the needs of their business
- Demonstrated success in crafting/managing alliances relationships and impactful go-to-market programs
- Experience with enterprise technology marketing process with companies such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and others
- Demonstrated program management and organizational skills. Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization as well as externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top