Sr. Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager – Corporate Segment
Do you enjoy engaging, working and collaborating with teams located around the world? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of an organization? Are you able to drive marketing priorities in a dynamic business landscape? Is customer centricity part of your DNA? Let's talk. We are looking to hire a passionate marketing leader with extensive background in global B2B software/technology marketing.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Corporate, within the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting division (TRTA), the Sr. Marketing Manager will drive the strategy and execution of TRTA corporate marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, sales opportunities and pipeline for the CheckPoint business.
This role will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing marketing programs across the corporate marketing organization. The ideal candidate should be a strategic and analytical thinker as well as a self-starter, with the know-how, experience, and enthusiasm to hit the ground running and to make significant impact on the businesses.
This individual will collaborate with the corporate marketing team, central marketing team, global marketing counterparts, product management, product development, sales and services. In addition, he/she will be expected to analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the Corporate marketing team to build global corporate campaigns. Develop campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for sales.
- Understand and align with various global initiatives and compelling events to support the acceleration of sales opportunities in strategic growth areas.
- Provide expertise on a functional, product, segment or geographic basis and has ownership of marketing strategy for the CheckPoint business.
- Develop competitive marketing material and messaging based on competitive research to differentiate our offering in the market.
- Provide interface between the business unit and central marketing team.
- Ensure fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders, and collects regular feedback.
- Make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in collaborative setting to influence and define marketing strategies.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPENTENCIES
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7-10 years of marketing management experience.
- Savvy, adept and comfortable in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting.
- Excellent proven negotiation, complex problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization and across all functions with a team oriented style.
- Excellent presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Results oriented with strong project and time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Entrepreneurial approach, innovative, passionate, self-starter. Persistence despite obstacles or setbacks, comfort with ambiguity.
- Flexibility in adjusting to new, different and changing business requirements and decisions
- Excellent client relationship management skills including influencing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management.
- Experience in the tax and accounting industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in driving global marketing efforts with direct and dotted-line teams.
- Experience developing B2B marketing strategies in collaboration with global teams.
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement. Experience in sales and marketing automation – preferably Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess results and communicate trends and issues
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top