Sr. Marketing Automation Lead
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Operations & Automation Manager capable of strategy, execution and analysis, to help Thomson Reuters rapidly scale our operations in 2019. You are passionate about creating a seamless customer journey and skilled in the systems and processes required to bring that vision to life.
As a Thomson Reuters' Senior Manager of Marketing Operations & Automation, you are equally comfortable leading projects and people as you are working with data and systems. You will directly contribute to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day functions of the marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
- Help ensure all marketing processes are efficient and organized
- Drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Take the lead on driving projects and cross-functional collaboration with marketing and Sales teams
- Improve scalability in processes that work well, re-build processes that are not working
- Make our systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Measure performance and impact of programs and actions
- Support other marketers in archiving their goals
- Work of deep analysis as needed
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Thomson Reuters grows
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- 5+ years working in B2B marketing operations/automation
- Eloqua and SFDC power user
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about people, processes, and systems
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Expert knowledge of the customer lifecycle, marketing funnel and various demand generation strategies including inbound, outbound and account-based marketing
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems with a track record of delivering business results
- Background of leveraging third party tools to integrate systems
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; superior time management and project management skills are critical
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Bachelors degree required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top