Key Responsibilities: Demand Generation
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in an innovative and fast-paced environment to engage and nurture prospects through the buyer's journey
- Execute demand generation campaigns across a variety of tactics including digital inbound, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging, trade shows and sales engagement tactics
- Write creative briefs and marketing communications, and provide direction for Creative Services that results in compelling marketing deliverables such infographics, ads, digital marketing, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging
- Create market facing content including but not limited to presentations, white papers (i.e. thought leadership), and case studies
- Actively monitor campaign performance and demand gen metrics, and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement
- Facilitate the communication and information sharing of key marketing materials and project information among internal/external groups.
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams in planning and executing marketing campaigns, as well as monitoring performance results.
Key Responsibilities: Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Drive demand generation and sales results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with cross functional teams including sales.
- Assess market and customer situations, complete analysis and develop recommendations to improve business or marketing performance based on key insights or analysis
- Manage deliverables to project plans, identifying tactics used to achieve those key objectives and adhering to budget and project timelines
- Understand challenges facing customer segments, products' value propositions and how customers can use Thomson Reuters products to solve their challenges
- Provide product support and information to sales teams, in a manner in which is easy to understand and relevant to customers
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in professional marketing
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or equivalent is required
- MBA or JD preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of demand gen, digital marketing, content marketing, brand management, advertising, public relations and/or related marketing communications experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills with flexibility to adapt to business requirements
- Exceptional communications skills, particularly for writing and editing, along with creativity and sense of design
- Sharp attention to execution, detail and process
- High level of personal initiative, accountability, follow-through skills.
- Analytical ability and quantitative skills with demonstrated campaign metric and ROI preferred
- Proficiency with Marketing systems (e.g. UNICA, Salesforce.com) is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top