Sr. Manager, Product Management and Partnerships
Legal Managed Services is an exciting global business line for Thomson Reuters Legal. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge, dynamic organization created specifically to meet the growing challenges faced by legal and compliance professionals working at the most prominent corporations, law firms and government agencies in the world. The position sought is a Senior Manager of Contract Lifecycle Product Management and Partnerships, reporting to the Vice President of Product Management and Partnerships, Legal Managed Services.
- General oversight of product solutions in the Legal Managed Services business, including tech-enabling our contracts and compliance line of business, both in traditional contract management and in the growing financial documentation space.
- Investigate and facilitate implementation of product delivery hosted in TR data centers, public cloud environments, or third-party data hosting.
- Manage relationships with internal partners and third-party technology providers for contract and compliance solutions, including pre-agreement discovery and scoping, A/B testing, identifying value and utility within commercial constraints, and representing requirements that benefit clients and equip our managed services teams.
- Represent requirements for LMS personas through advisory capacity with internal and third-party providers
- Develops integrated solutions and owns building business cases
- Work with TR Labs and other innovation groups to complete innovation projects and proofs of concept that are productive for the LMS business
- Leads one or more direct reports; collaborates with stakeholders across LMS and Legal
- Contribute to overall Product and Partnership initiatives within LMS function
Ideal candidates for this position should competently demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated record of completing projects requiring stakeholders across a matrixed organization
- An obsession with attention to detail and meeting timelines with little to no supervision
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and communication and organizational skills to work quickly and efficiently to achieve results
- A mindset that seeks to innovate a way out of a problem, and the ability to think laterally
- Ability to interact and present at the executive level, internally and externally
- Invested in being a team player and a passion for advancing a culture of excellence
- Bachelors' Degree required. JD or other relevant advanced degree preferred but not necessary
- Experience in product management lifecycle preferred
- Experience or equivalent training in contract lifecycle technology preferred, including working directly as or with clients
- High proficiency with technology, including business systems and applications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Chicago-Illinois-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America;Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top