Sr. Manager - Pre-Sales & Bid Management
- The Team'smission is to develop the optimal customer proposal management program tocontribute to Thomson Reuters' revenue growth.
- The team isin charge of all processes and activities that are carried out before businessis officially won.
- The teampartners closely with the sales team to convert opportunities into revenuegenerating engagements. The opportunity could either be net new business or anup-selling / cross- selling opportunity to an existing client.
- As part ofits day-to-day activities, the team focuses on bid management (project managingthe preparation of RFPs (Request for Proposals), RFI (Request for Information),DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaires), Pitch books, Unsolicited Proposals anddevelopment and maintenance of various sales and marketing collateral.
- The teamcreates stores, manages and continually enhances all knowledge assets.
- Presale isalso responsible for assisting strategic and tactical decision making bygathering and interpreting client intelligence, client feedback and opportunitypipeline data.
- Finally, Presales is also responsible forowning the client visit experience to India (offshore) offices.
Purpose of the Role
- RevenueGeneration - Contribute to revenue growth by overseeing the entire bidmanagement process
- StakeholderManagement - Build and maintain healthy working relationships with variousinternal stakeholders like sales, delivery, support functions (e.g. finance, PMO,HR, Technology etc)
- Knowledge /Collateral Management – Develop, update and enhance all knowledge assets
- ClientIntelligence and Experience – Translate data to information to intelligence tobe able to draw meaningful conclusions for decision making by senior leadership
- Innovation -Develop, drive and enhance various functional, procedural and technicalinitiatives
- Own the RFxresponse & proposal generation process
- Developsolutions to address client requirements in partnership with Sales, Delivery,Operations and other support functions.
- Design,develop and maintain knowledge assets on the Qvidian platform (third-partydatabase to store RFX related content).
- Implementindustry best practices and enhance the quality of RFx responses &proposals
- Own theclient visit experience to our offshore offices in Mumbai and Noida
- Ability towork under tight timelines, with flexibility to fluctuating shifts based onwork-load
- Operatesindependently with minimal supervision
- Ability todrive productive multi-party conference calls
- Bachelor's degree from arecognized institute
- Post-Graduation / M.B.A. degreerequired (Marketing / Operations will be preferred)
- Overall 8-12 years ofexperience with major experience in roles like Presales, bid management andsolution design
- 5 years of experience inresponding to RFx that include managed services, product solutions, technologyservices
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters.We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our businessand our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating toreach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningfulexperiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we workflexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industriesaround the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a worldof opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inour operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender,including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion,sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteranstatus, or any other protected classification under country or local law.Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employerproviding a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Comejoin us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top