Sr. Inside Account Representative - Quickfinder
Senior Inside Account Representative - Quickfinder
The Senior Quickfindersales representative will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls in hisor her respective territory. Reps will be calling on existing Quickfindercustomers to place yearly orders & cross-sell. The reps will also beresponsible for finding new business through targeted campaigns.
The primaryresponsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Selling the leader in quickreference tax research products and services to existing customers and newprospects
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizingproduct features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technicalknowledge of product capabilities
- Maintain activity level of 40 customer calls/emails per day
- Continuously work with management torefine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results and initiate salescampaigns in order to meet sales expectations
- Learn and thoroughly understand Tax& Accounting products and services
- Understand how Tax & Accountingproducts are used in the Accounting, Tax and Finance industry to better presentand sell Tax & Accounting products to meet the customers' needs
- Negotiate and close new and renewalbusiness
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly& yearly quotas
- Maintain thorough knowledge ofproduct and shipping prices
- Ensure an accurate and timelyprocess for maintaining customer account information and closing pricingtransactions
- Maintain accurate and timelycustomer information with Sales Operations, Customer Service and TechnicalSupport groups
- Actively contribute to both overallSales Department and Company objectives
- Consists of one-on-one training withmanagement, chairside observation with reps & various WebEx trainings withproduct management & systems trainers as applicable
- Bachelor's degree or 2 yearssuccessful professional sales experience in a related environment.Business-to-business preferred
- A dynamic, confident outgoingpersonality
- Ability to utilize effective sellingskills
- Must be driven, passionate andachievement oriented. Motivated by success
- Proven track record of meeting orexceeding sales quota target
- Demonstrate excellent communicationskills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn technicalcontent in nature and be able to explain and communicate value propositioneffectively
- Effective time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of PCs,Windows, Microsoft Office, Networks, and the Internet
- Tax and Accounting backgroundpreferred
- Must be able to travel to tradeshowsas needed
Relied on for over 40years, Quickfinder continues to be the leading quick reference provider for taxprofessionals, combining high quality content with years of editorial expertiseto ensure the answers you need are right at your fingertips. Designed andwritten by working tax professionals, Quickfinder delivers accurate and usefulanswers in a down-to-earth, concise format with a sense of humor that is asunique as your clients.
Thomson Reuters providesprofessionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they needto find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk,legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that mattermost, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top