Sr Director, Identity and Access Management
- Architect, lead and design solutions for managing aspects of Identity and Access Management for Thomson Reuter's enterprise environment. Including the development and promulgation of Thomson Reuter's global IAM strategy and roadmap.
- Drive awareness, adoption and advocacy for the global IAM program across all regions and lines of business throughout Thomson Reuters working to drive deep integration into Infrastructure and Application Development organizations.
- Lead the development, implementation and management of relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the IAM service and program.
- Support Business Unit and IT leadership through the process of prioritizing IAM initiatives and spending based on relevant business risk and regulatory compliance issues, financial implications, and alignment with the corporate strategic plan.
- Lead oversight of the IAM program governance, policy, policy oversight and success metrics for Identity and Access Management solutions including provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, Analytics, Privileged Accounts, Single Sign On, Directory, and API Management
- Develop IAM Security Compliance Program to identify and assess program risks, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls. Work with delivery partners to remediate findings
- Build business strategy for Identity and Access Management controls to assure robust and scalable oversight
- Oversee adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards; partner with business owners and technology groups to synchronize plans to remediate gaps
- Establish an Access Governance program to drive corporate-wide initiatives forward and increase security posture
- Work closely with enterprise business leaders, technology partners to gain support for the program vision and influence adoption
- 10+ years experience in Information Security field
- Experience leading functional business and technical teams in a large and complex, environment to deliver IAM capabilities
- Experience with process improvement and automation design and mappings in order to implement IAM capabilities to address business challenges
- Wide-ranging experience managing a variety of IAM technologies as well as IAM migration experience to/from different platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience managing the following IAM activities: ID administration, provisioning, governance/auditing, IAM reporting, IAM tool operations
- Seasoned manager of professionals and cross functional teams, who can develop and retain top talent
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Richmond-Virginia-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top