Sr Director, Authentication Services - F&R
Sr. Director, Authentication Services
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
Financial & Risk is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to staff our growing team in our Hoboken or 3 Times Square locations. Our team will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of F&R- including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help F&R strengthen its position.
- Lead a team of technical engineers responsible for privileged account management and strong authentication.
- Drive projects related to the integration of privileged account management into new environments.
- Drive automation of strong authentication services using ITSM methodologies and tools.
- Act as a project lead or project team member on projects involving strong authentication
- Maintain subject matter expertise on technologies in the strong authentication and privileged account management space.
- Act as service owner for authentication services managed by service providers
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to improve the authentication capabilities of their services
- Provide performance, reliability and availability metrics for the services owned by PAM and strong authentication team
- Extensive IT or IT Security experience
- Extensive experience leading a team of technical engineers
- Significant experience with technical experience integrating strong authentication, access management and PKI into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Significant experience with installation, integration and deployment of technology products (Security and/or PAM would be a bonus)
- Proven track record of improving the security posture of enterprise systems through the use of strong authentication and credential management.
- Experience with the design and implementation of Cyberark Enterprise Password Vault
- Working knowledge of MFA, PKI, SAML and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Linux authentication including PAM and SSH authentication
- Experience delivering authentication services to cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with information technology professionals, senior management, auditors and vendors.
- General understanding of ITIL process
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills to reach binding agreement on architectural decisions for a project.
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills (including oral, written as well as listening proficiency).
- Strong issue resolution and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate innovative solutions.
- CISSP, CRISC or CISM certifications in good standing highly preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top