Sr. Digital Testing and Optimization Manager
The Digital Optimization Sr. Manager will be responsible for working with marketers, segment leaders and product managers to continuously promote, execute and iterate on Digital Optimization using Target's traffic splitting, recommendation engine and search and promote capabilities.
Professional Experience Requirements
- 10+ years of overall experience in Tech, Digital, Product Management or Analytics roles
- 8+ years experience with strong technical experience in Adobe Target and running an Optimization Program for a Fortune 500 company, including the ability to manage vendor teams
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, product and finance
- 5+ years experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2B business environment, serving SMBs and large corporations
- 3+ years experience progressing testing velocities by exploiting Adobe Target refinements
- 1+ year experience working in an agile environment with basic understanding of backlog, scrums, Kanban boards and intake/grooming optimization
- Demonstrated strong abilities to see beyond data, teasing stories and drilling down to why(s) from number-heavy dashboards and reports
- 5+ years of using Adobe Target (formerly called Test & Target)
- 2+ years of at using Search and Promote functions in Target
- Exposure to Target's recommendation engine
- 5+ years of using Adobe Analytics (formerly called Omniture Sitecatalyst)
- 8+ years of advanced Excel usage including lookups, pivots
- BI Experience using tools like Tableau and PowerBI a major plus
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Science
- MBA or MS in Analytics, a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top