Sr. Design Strategist
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
A Senior Design Strategist will lead all creative direction both with clients and web designers. This includes but is not limited to design intake, conceptualization and assignment of design projects. They will assist with the creation of designs and/or development of websites or other marketing materials for law firms and associations as included in the FindLaw solutions offering. Website design includes collaborating with project managers, development teams and customers to create the client's vision in a graphical presentation for the Internet. The Senior Design Strategist will be leveraged as a leader of the team and will be responsible for mentoring and training of team members as well as providing strategic design direction in review of all design work on their assigned projects. The Senior Design Strategist will also participate in special projects, testing and solution training.
• Work as a creative lead for high value customer accounts. Handle design intake within a project team to interview clients on the needs and goals of their firms and create graphical website prototypes for clients to review. Collect, convert, and edit text and graphical materials provided by clients for those prototypes as necessary. Incorporate special web features and proprietary functionality.
• Assign and distribute creative design work to align designer expertise with client need and help develop the talent of the design team and report back to Team Leads.
• Mentoring, reviewing designs, giving feedback and helping prioritize projects for team members.
• Work with the team to identify and improve processes and communication to help the fulfillment of solutions.
• Provide input on the creation of best practices and assist with communication and training to the team.
• Provide a high level of customer service by resolving escalated projects.
• Responsible for managing workflow, duration and final design delivery in order to obtain design approval from client.
• Provide design training and expertise on new solutions.
• 3-5 years of web design experience
• Proven customer service experience
• Proven project management experience
• Expert computer skills in the following:
• Windows OS Platforms
• Mac OS Platforms
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on Word Press Experience, including Customization CSS/HTML
• Intermediate computer skills
• Excellent knowledge of web standards, usability and web fonts
• Proven attention to detail
• Ability to create concepts within specified deadline
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to take and give Art & Creative Direction
• Proven ability to train and mentor
• Strong influence and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Provide feedback on team member performance
• Manage escalated accounts
Travel: No Travel Required
Department: Customer Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Ability to function well under pressure
• Focused on results and accountability
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and be open to others ideas
• Results focused
• Excellent prioritization skills
• Bachelors degree or Associates degree and relevant experience required.
The CompanyFindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters
family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you
understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as you read this job description? If so, you should work at
FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top