Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
We are looking for a Specialist/ Relationship Manager, position in permanent contract based in Amsterdam.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify new sales lead opportunities to explore and develop, through the full sales cycle, with the specific goal of offering the client a solution that will benefit their workflow
- Increase client product usage by training new and existing end users on relevant new content and functionality which enable end users to increase their own revenues
- Retention and growth responsibility for specified customer portfolio
- Collaborate closely with the Account Management teams to deliver joined up service to develop and execute sales strategies for Thomson Reuters' accounts
- Participate or lead on large scale desktop upgrades, displacement and/or renewal projects
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels of client organizations
- Build relationships and communities with end users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs and enhancing user experience
- Understand the competition in the marketplace and can easily differentiate to the customer our USPs
- Accurately managing client data in the CRM system/TRUST
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- Strong entrepreneurial self-starter skills as well as an understanding of the financial markets
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Good project management skills
- Knowledge in relevant products welcome (e.g.Thomson Reuters Eikon, Datastream)
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal & written)
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and urgency
- Strong team player
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel (TM)
- Excellent Dutch and English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on www.thomsonreuters.com
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top