- Retain and Grow market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based strategies in collaboration with market development and account management teams.
- Enable end users to maximise the value of Eikon (Thomson Reuters's Desktop Solution)
- Identify and focus on the "at risk" customers by utilising specialist knowledge to deliver business growth.
- Point of contact for customers for all specialised training and market domain requirements
- Identifies sales opportunities and generates leads by anticipating client needs and builds relationship.
- Sells and retains set of products/solutions to a pre-defined portfolio and pro-active in developing opportunities.
- Retains and Grows recurring business, secures liquidity / usage growth on selected products.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in financial markets-based product knowledge).
- Delivers high quality service and support by providing specialised training on product and functionality based on client's workflow.
- Cross-channel function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
- Provides customer feedback to product development/SBU and represent the "voice of the customer".
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer contact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management Systems.
Skills & Competencies
- University/college degree required or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Advanced degree or Industry qualifications preferred; Masters, MBA, ACI Dealing Certificate
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in financial industry.
- Working knowledge of the customer industry and business workflow.
- Driving Results, Focusing on Customers and Collaborating across boundaries
- Relationship management experience
- Previous experience in a sales role
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top