Specialist, FX & Corporate Treasury
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization. At Thomson Reuters, you can build a career without boundaries and do work that matters, with the flexibility to pursue your passion. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
There is an immediate vacancy for a
Specialist, FX & Corporate Treasury (f/m)
based in Frankfurt (location Dusseldorf).
The successful candidate will champion and proactively lead the sales of the Thomson Reuters propositions in the financial marketplace by driving retention and identifying growth opportunities in North Rhine-Westphalia. The role involves creating & leveraging strong client relationships, promoting Thomson Reuters desktop solutions, seeking and developing new business (inside and outside of Thomson Reuters existing customer base) and driving competitive sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify new sales lead opportunities to explore and develop, through the full sales cycle, with the specific goal of offering the client a solution that will benefit their workflow
- Increase client product usage by training new and existing end users on relevant new content and functionality which enable end users to increase their own revenues
- Retention and growth responsibility for specified customer portfolio
- Collaborate closely with the Account Management teams to deliver joined up service to develop and execute sales strategies for Thomson Reuters' accounts
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels of client organisations
- Build relationships and communities with end users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs and enhancing user experience
- Participate in large-scale desktop renewals
- Participate or lead on large scale desktop upgrades and desktop displacement projects
- Participate in pre-sales calls, create and deliver customised presentations (in person or online), provide written proposals and subject matter expertise for our desktop products for individual deals
- Understand the competition in the marketplace and can easily differentiate to the customer our USPs
- Accurately managing client data in the CRM system/TRUST
Person Specification – Required Skills and Education:
- 3 years of industry, sales or market experience in the German FX and Corporate Treasury Market
- Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of financial market b) knowledge of German FX and Fixed Income Market, its structure and trends c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
- Proven selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/consultative selling)
- Knowledge in relevant products welcome (e.g.Thomson Reuters Eikon, FXall)
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Highly pro-active approach
- Strong team player
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel (TM)
- Excellent German and English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top