Sales Order Management Specialist supporting Latin American Customers
Thomson Reuters is theleading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses andprofessionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology todeliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- · Responsible forthe implementation of the entire order to billing process and for providingongoing order management support for sales and clients.
- · Obtaininformation required to process orders (user data, product reference details,installation details, exchange requests, billing dates, sales codes, billingaccount contacts).
- · Ensureappropriate technical and commercial approvals are in place.
- · Managebackorders with internal partners, escalating all delays where interaction isrequired.
- · Implementrelease of billing for all services and charges.
- · Provide timelysupport and resolution regarding Data and Compliance issues.
- · Process orderadjustments, applying appropriate commercial policies and guidelines.
- · Manage andresolve external & internal queries relating to quote/order status,billing, client account information/permissioning, and compliance issues.
- · Spot trends andmake recommendations for enhancing systems and procedures.
- Student of Business,Certified Translator or similar
- 1 to 2 years ofexperience in similar positions
- Fluency in writtenand spoken English
- Full timeavailability
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top